Video Media Buyer/Account Manager
The company is a specialized digital marketing services provider that integrates inventory, data, technology and brainpower to capture and manage the most profitable audiences for our clients. Our passion stems from combining our industry knowledge with our partner company’s goals to build the most effective revenue generating media plan.
• Have full understanding of internal platform’s capabilities and applying optimizations to gain the best performance according to Publisher’s objectives
• Possess strong communication and analytical skills to provide thoughtful and comprehensive campaign insights and reporting
• Build and maintain partnerships with Ad exchanges, SSPs, and Publishers
• Provide insight and feedback to Advertising Account team, Product Management team and platform partners to improve capabilities and offerings.
• Effectively represent the company through owning and managing key relationships with S&W’s most strategic clients
• Identify opportunities to grow client performance through data analysis, research and optimization
• 1-2 years of relevant digital media experience, preferably video.
• Solid business development and negotiation skills.
• High level of interest and experience in data mining and optimizations; including performance driven programs
• Experience working with Ad Exchanges, DSPs/SSPs, Ad Networks, digital advertising agencies and ad servers
• Excellent teamwork and communications skills – both inside and outside the company
• Solution oriented, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
• A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with a strong academic record
• Fluent English is a must, other languages are a plus.