A growing marketing company with vast experience in the online space, focusing on organic and paid traffic.
We’re looking for an online-focused product manager with experience in the sports betting or global e-commerce industries.
• Manage the product roadmap, work with internal stakeholders, including Senior Management, across Technology, Marketing & Research to plan, develop and execute various new global projects
• Define clear and unambiguous functional and non-functional business requirements, business processes and customer journeys, and communicate these as appropriate with the marketing and dev teams (through use of wireframes, conversation, user stories, etc.)
• Define and communicate the priority for delivery, sharing the reasoning behind your decisions with appropriate stakeholders
• Build and maintain good working relationships with colleagues in Operational and Technology functions
• Use commercial, insight and research functions to identify the features with the most customer and business value within your remit to identify and define opportunities
• Maintain an appropriate level of understanding of relevant systems and business processes
• Ongoing review, measurement and assessment of delivered solutions to ensure fitness for purpose
• Strong understanding of the Sports betting and Gaming industry or e-commerce industry
• Strong understanding of the Online marketing world: SEO, PPC etc…
• Experience in defining business requirements in the context of software and application development from a customer viewpoint
• Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
• Experience in working with developers, UX & designers
• Passion for various kinds of sports or eSports – big advantage