We are looking for a DevOps engineer to join our team, As DevOps team at eXelate, we are responsible for development infrastructure and tools, always looking for new tools and technologies that will help us perform better and faster.
We are looking for a great team player, who loves technology and learning new things every day, a problem solver who like challenges and isn’t afraid to take risks.
We use the following tools and technologies(among others): Linux, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, terraform, Elasticsearch, Druid, Maven, Github, Jenkins, Nexus .
- Bachelors in Computers Science or relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of experience working as a DevOps engineer (Build/Release/Production)
- Profound experience with containers and virtualization concepts, Docker & Kubernetes clusters.
- Linux administration
- Create and manage CI environment, support a the build, test and deployment of a micro-services based product (Jenkins or similar)
- Solid experience with Git, capable of managing multiple git repositories while keeping Git standards like pull request, code review, Git flow branching.
- Solid experience with common cloud providers (Azure or similar)
- Solid Configuration management tools experience (Ansible or similar)
- Experience working on a scaled, multi region environment, cloud/on-premise hybrid ERP solution.
- Solid experience with Monitoring and metrics visualization tools like: Datadog, ELK, Nagios, Graphite, Grafana.
- Solid experience with Logging management tools (Graylog, Fluentd or similar)
- Solid experience in at least one administrative scripting language (Python/Bash or similar)
- Working experience with Infrastructure as code in the cloud (Terraform or similar)
- Working experience with noSQL databases (MongoDB or similar)
- Working experience with RabbitMQ, Celery
- Advantage – Experience with data pipelines orchestration tools (Apache Airflow, Luigi or similar)