Senior Commercial Director
· International commercial management of global opportunities, delineation, and realization.
· Management of the Company’s commercial contracts. Outsource our legal firm when needed.
· Advising business development and sales leaders worldwide and supporting them on various occasions in the commercial aspects.
· Deepening commercial ties with existing and new customers.
· Support from Lead/Opportunity to PO and contract. From negotiation to pricing, bidding, T & C’s, payment terms and sales follow-up.
· Responding to tenders, contacting new customers, initiating projects and working closely with the business development team and the marketing team at the company.
· 5-7 years experience in international commercial management, preferably in the HLS, Security, Retail fields with a focus on IT and Licensing models.
· Bachelor’s degree in Law / Economics or equivalent degree – MUST.
· Experience in conducting negotiations, responding to tenders and complex price proposals from the formulation of costs and compliance to submission.
· Commercial experience in software sales and licenses pricing, SLA, support & maintenance contracts, etc – MUST
· Willingness to fly from time to time.
· Foreign passport – advantage.
· Experienced with formulating and structuring commercial partnerships of Integrators, OEM’s, Resellers etc. – MUST