Senior Data Scientist
· M.Sc. or PhD in one of the exact sciences (CS, Math, EE, Physics)
· At least 4 years work experience doing research or algorithm development with machine learning and data science tools
· Experience leading data science projects from concept to customer satisfaction
· Good knowledge of Python and ML platforms
· Advantage for hands-on experience with Keras, Theano, Pytorch or Tensorflow and experience working with Spark clusters (or similar distributed computing environment).